Module 8: Putting It All Together
Integrating all the skills of the Certification Programme in a professional, flexible, effective and productive way.
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Methods and Resources||Activity and Assessment||Manager Sign|
|1.||Open Session, inviting question from audience on any aspect of job.||Interactive Talk||Attend Session|
|2.||Trainer observes role plays to see if any aspects need addressing.||Feedback on observations|
|3||Revise Module 1 and 2|
|4.||Review Module 3 and 4|
|5.||Review Module 5 and 6|
|6.||Review Module 7|
|7.||Role Plays to integrate all skills.|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Satisfactory participation on training course.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
c) Manager verification of attaining required standard in role plays.
d) Audit of 5 live calls showing satisfactory standard at all SA Certificate competences. Accompanied client visit if appropriate as observer. Advice for improvement and re auditing will be given.
Module completed to satisfaction
Module 8 Handout: Putting it all together.
Principles of Best Practice
1. There are always deal opportunities on your CRM to be called. You just have to move fast and smart to get to the big one!
2. Confidence comes from practice, feedback, learning. Don’t think just have a go.
3. Sales and business is a race. If you pause or think too much you will come second.
4. Talk to as many people as you can, and home in on those with the need and the cash to back it.
5. You cannot throw a dice and guarantee a six every time. You cannot even guarantee a six if you throw it 6 times or even 12 or 24 for that matter. But in 600 throws you will get about 100 sixes! Keep making those calls!
6. A burning desire is the starting point of all achievements in life.
7. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” Goethe
8. If you are up to date on what is happening in your sector, you will have countless competitive advantages.
9. The Prospect is the best teacher and coach.
10. Focus is the key to all success and focus means only having one goal.