Module 19: NLP to Increase Sales 5
Advanced Language Patterns. Discover how to listen to the patterns of language that tell you which questions to ask next. These powerful language skills give you control. (NLP Jargon: Meta Model, Milton Deletions, Distortions and Generalisations, Reframing, Trance Induction, Metaphor, Embedded Commands, Analogue Marking.)
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Methods and Resources||Activity and Assessment||ManagerSign|
|1.||Reframing and its use in objection handling.||Lecture||Role Play Practice|
|2.||Spotting and using Metaphors||Demonstration||Practice Drill|
|3.||Change through metaphors. Let me tell you as story.||Lecture|
|4.||The Meta Model||Demonstration of example good and bad advertisements.Interactive Talk||Test: Where best place for specific job to be placed.Filling out ‘Advertising confirmation form’.|
|5.||The Milton Model, Artfully vague language patterns for change.||Lecture||Practice Usage|
|6.||Trance induction and usage.||Lecture. Demonstration of Double Induction.||Practice in 2/3s|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Satisfactory attendance at half day training course.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
c) Manager verification of attaining required standard in each task.
d) Create a sales pitch using NLP techniques.
Module completed to satisfaction
Module 19 Handout: NLP for Sales 5
Principles of Best Practice
1. Elicit the state you want then anchor it and trigger it off whenever you need it.
2. Let me tell you a story about the history of metaphor.
3. Use conversational change techniques, when you need to.
4. Seed ideas using Ericksonian language patterns.
5. The past does not equal the future but it might. Take them time travelling.
6. Analysing language partners live and reacting back immediately has to be an unconscious pattern.
7. What believes would you like to have?
8. Trance should be a great thing for both of us.
9. An insiders guide to submodalities is legal.
10. If they don’t believe what you are saying change their belief. If you don’t change yours.