Module 16: NLP to Increase Sales 2
Influencing Skills. Learn how to see the world from others’ points of view to find the best way forward. Discover how to motivate. Become a skilled upseller. (NLP Jargon: Representational Systems Submodalities, Perceptual Positions, Meta Mirror, Congruence Signals).
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Resources||Activity and Assessment||Manager Sign|
|1.||Sensory Systems and how they can boost your sales.||Flipchart/Lecture/Handout sheet||3 live examples to analyse|
|2.||See, Feel and Hear your way to the deal.||Flipchart/Lecture||Make three each|
|3.||An Insiders Guide to Submodalities.||Make one each(simulation)|
|4.||How to Sell to Visuals.||Flipchart/Lecture||Group the visuals|
|5.||How to sell to Auditories.||Group the auditories|
|6.||How to Sell to Kinesthetics.||Flipchart/Lecture||Group the kinesthetics|
|7.||Change Your Submodalities.||Flipchart/Lecture||Facilitator led individual drill.|
|8.||Conversational Change techniques through Submodality shifts.||Flipchart/Lecture||Role Play|
|9.||Fly on the Wall. Perceptual positions and how they increase the size of your deals.||Flipchart/Lecture||3 person activity|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Attendance on training course with each section signed off.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
d) Live demonstration of application of NLP2 techniques.
Module completed to satisfaction
Module 16 Handout: NLP for Sales 2
Principles of Best Practice
1. Every behaviour has a positive intent.
2. The element in a system with the most flexibility will be the controlling element.
3. Anyone can do anything. If one person in the world can do something, it can be broken into small enough chunks and be taught to anyone else.
4. Everyone already has all of the resources that they need. What they need is access to these resources in the right times and places.
5. First establish their patterns, then respond accordingly.
6. Mind and Body are one.
7. You cannot not communicate.
8. Find out what a client’s decision making process is. Selling professionally is often not enough when dealing with 40 year old habits.
9. If something is not working, do something else.
10. Think ahead of time to what might go wrong and pre-empt it.