Module 15: NLP to Increase Sales 1
Communicating Better with Yourself. Make the personal changes you want to be much better you, set more effective goals, improve patterns of thought and behaviour, and produce more of the results you want. (NLP Jargon: (Outcomes, Rapport, New Behaviour Generator, Timeline).
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Methods and Resources||Activity and Assessment||Manager Sign|
|1.||Well Formed Outcomes||Lecture||Written goals setting|
|2.||Fast Rapport||Lecture||Mirroring role-play|
|3.||Rapport||Back to back exercise|
|4.||Breaking Rapport||Interactive Talk||Matching role-play|
|5.||Knowing how you Code Time and why it is important to increase your performance.||Demonstration with member of audience||Basic Role Play Visit with Manager|
|6.||Empowering Your Future through securing it through time travel.||Participation in discussion|
|7.||Tensing and Relaxing, The Gentle Art of Temporal Shifting.||Demonstration followed by||Delegate practice|
|8.||New Behaviour Generator||Demonstration with member of audience||Have a go!|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Attendance on training course with each section signed off.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
c) Delegate must demonstrate live use of NLP 1 techniques.
d) Role-play against trainer check list
Module completed to satisfaction
Module 15 Handout: NLP for Sales 1
Principles of Best Practice
1. Take Action, Action, Action. Only Action produces results.
2. Develop rapport fast then move on rapidly to business.
3. After developing rapport with a client or candidate you need to establish their needs. This requires much more listening than talking.
4. When you have their needs you need to match them to what you can offer.
5. “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” Arthur C Clarke
6. Pace, Pace, Pace, Lead, Lead, Lead.
7. The meaning of your communication is the response that you get.
8. The map is not the territory.
9. Actually look for any obstacles to a deal before the prospect brings them up.
10. Don’t wait for prospect to make decisions, tactfully move them fast forward.