1: Finding The Triggers
1.Write down 20 emotional states, positive and negative, that you have experienced in the last week. (elated, confident, concerned, apprehensive, expectant, …)
2. Circle the positive ones, in context, and calculate the positive percentage of the week.
3. On the right of the list write down what triggered or caused that state.
4. Now, how many times was that state the appropriate one for you.
5. Discuss with group how they can take control of the emotions accessing the best state of mind when appropriate.
2: Confidence through learning
1. Ask the group to answer the following question. Coach them to come up with good answers and help build their confidence as they think of things which will help them perform better.
‘What are the one change I can make now to improve my sales performance?’