1: Taking control
1. Tell the sales team to close their eyes and watch in front of them an image of themselves making a bungy jump off a mountain.
2. Break State, open eyes. Discuss experience.
3. Now tell team to return to experience but now put themselves at the top of the mountain about to jump. As if they were there looking through their own eyes feeling the wind in their hair etc.
4. Shout Jump!
5. Open eyes and discuss different feelings of two experiences.
6. Then ask group to take control of themselves and prospects by choosing which experience is appropriate in each situation.