Module 2: Peak Performance
To outline what makes a successful Sales Professional from a personal perspective. Product knowledge plus managing emotional states.
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Methods and Resources||Activity and Assessment||Manager Sign|
|2.||Why people buy our services. What makes them tick?||Interactive Talk|
|3.||Traits of Top Earning SAs. Importance of Ethics, Honesty and professional approach.||Presentation by top SPs||Group exercise and discussion|
|4.||How a SP can Optimise their Motivation and thus Success.||Interactive Talk||Group exercises|
|5.||Personal Goal Setting.What is your dream?Earning goals from today to 1 month, 3 months and 6 months from now.||Goal Setting Sheet in Manual||Personal Goal Setting|
|6.||Maintaining Desire, Urgency, Energy and Enthusiasm consistently.||Talk||What drives you?|
|7.||Listening and Persistence.||Lecture||Exercise on listen and persist.|
|8.||Bouncing Back. How to manage the ups and downs.||Exercises||Personal feedback|
|9.||Sense of Urgency. Fast is Best.||Talk with examples to illustrate.||What makes us faster?|
|10.||Effective use of time and other key resources. Busy versus productive.||Interactive discussion||Participation in discussion.|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Satisfactory attendance at training course with each section signed off.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
c) Visible display of traits in their work over one month period.
SP Certification Module 2 completed to satisfaction
Module 2 Handout : Peak Performance
Principles of Best Practice
1. You need to be fired up, excited, enthusiastic and working with urgency to elicit these attributes from your prospective customer.
2. The top earning Sales Associate is always the one with the most desire to succeed. It pushes them on 24/7 whatever happens.
3. Make calls not excuses.
4. Top Professionals differentiate themselves by how they react to their failures. Anyone can be positive and enthusiastic after a deal.
5. Failure always offers feedback/learning. As Bill Gates says’ ‘Success is a lousy teacher. Make sure that you learn the lessons and not just ‘lick the wounds as repeated failures are very expensive!
6. Well set personal goals are not ‘wish lists’ they are things that you will do anything to achieve.
7. Success often comes one step at a time. Focus on the next step to success. ‘By the yard is hard and by the inch is a cinch’.
8. You choose what your earnings will be next month, nobody else.
9. “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” – Michelangelo
10. When you work more efficiently you have just voted yourself a fee income rise!