Module 18: NLP to Increase Sales 4
Belief Change. Learn how to identify limiting beliefs in both yourself and a prospect and replace them with empowering success focused beliefs. Unleash your potential. (NLP Jargon: Neurological Levels, Identification of Limiting Beliefs, Creating Well-Formed Beliefs. Belief Change)
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Methods and Resources||Activity and Assessment||Manager Sign|
|1.||Where do beliefs come from and why they have such a powerful effect on sales results.||Lecture followed by Interactive Talk||Attend session|
|2.||Limiting Belief Identification||Interactive Talk||Role Play|
|3.||Potential Supporting Beliefs||Interactive TalkDemonstration of client web sites and the info they hold.||Participate in discussion|
|4.||Simple Belief Change-Yourself||Lecture||In twos practice|
|5.||Spotting Prospect Beliefs||Interactive Talk|
|6.||Simple Belief Change with the Prospect||.||Practice Session|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Satisfactory attendance on training course.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
c) Manager verification of attaining required standard in each task.
d) Identify and change own personal limiting to supporting belief.
Module completed to satisfaction
Module 18 Handout: NLP in Sales 4
Principles of Best Practice
1. The mind and body are parts of the same system
2. Resistance from a client suggest a need for more rapport rather than more selling.
3. Beliefs can be changed yours and theirs
4. Sell visually to visuals, auditorily to auditories and kinesthetically to kinesthetics. Your flexibility is the key to earning a substantial income.
5. Creating compelling goals for yourself will increase your sales more than anything else.
6. Fear of anything leads to avoiding situations. Shame as fear can be turned into power in all of 5 minutes
7. All sales associates tend to look and talk the same to client’s. Find or do something that makes you better, related to their needs.
8. Prospects tell lies and their voice tone will always give it away. But why is the question?
9. People’s motives are always more complex than they even realise. Figure these out and you own the client.
10. Finish a client call with a clear and agreed way forward.