Module 17: NLP to Increase Sales 3
Managing Mood. Learn the change processes to shift negative states, phobias, unconscious habits, conflicts, and bad habits in both you and the prospect. (NLP Jargon: Anchoring, Sensory Acuity,Calibration, Eliciting States, Setting and Testing Anchors, Collapse Anchors,V/K Dissociation, Six Step Reframing, Visual Squash, and Swish.)
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Methods and Resources||Activity and Assessment||Manager Sign|
|1.||Useful moods to get people in. (Curious, interested, excited, decisive, attentive).||Lecture and discussion|
|2.||Your moods over the last week.||Lecture||Written exercise|
|3.||Anchoring that mood to get it back at will.||Interactive Talk||Continual practice to gain skill.|
|4.||Spotting your own anchors that trigger your state of mind. (Fear, Excited, Fired Up) and changing them.||Interactive Talk||Role-Play|
|5.||Various ways to set up anchors.||Lecture See 10 principles in manual||Role-play putting principles into practice|
|6.||Testing the anchors.||Interactive Talk|
|7.||NLP Change Patterns.||Interactive Talk||Role-play practice one change pattern.|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Satisfactory attendance on training course.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
c) Manager verification of attaining required standard in each task.
d) Role-play anchor set up and use.
Module completed to satisfaction
Module 17 Handout : NLP for Sales 3
Principles of Best Practice
- Higher aspiration levels win higher reward.
- Large initial demands increase the probability of success and the option of compromise.
- There is no such thing as failure, only feedback.
- People respond to their experience, not to reality itself.
- To be in rapport with you I must meet you in your model of the world
- Success is a decision that only you can make.
- If you can think, feel, say or do something, so can I.
- By modelling I can acquire any skill or talent.
- I am in charge of my mind, and therefore of my results.
- There are no resistant prospects, only inflexible sales associates.