Module 12: Objection Handling
Advanced skills in turning objections into benefits and reasons to buy. Ability to pre-empt objections by foreseeing them coming up relative to the profile of the specific prospect.
|Candidates will understand and have basic competency applying.||Methods and Resources||Activity and Assessment||ManagerSign|
|1.||Objections as Buying Signals.||Lecture||Attend Session|
|2.||Objections as a signal to build More Rapport.||Interactive Talk||Attend Session|
|3.||The 20 possible meanings of the objection.||Interactive Talk||Attend Session|
|4.||Appropriate responses. Turning Objections into Benefits.||Interactive Talk||Participate in discussion|
|5.||All the objections you are likely to meet.||Objections proposed from group.|
|6.||Best choices of responses to the most common objections.||Interactive Talk||Participate in discussion and make suggestions.|
|7.||Pre-emptive strikes.||Interactive Talk||Attend Session|
Task or Other Activity to be Completed.
a) Satisfactory attendance and participation on training course.
b) Satisfactory participation in discussion on ‘10 Principles of Best Practice’.
c) Manager verification of attaining required standard in each task.
d) Satisfactory two role-plays objection handling.
Module completed to satisfaction
Module 12 Handout : Objection Handling
Principles of Best Practice
1. “That is what most of my now clients said at first and to be honest so did I.”
2. “Never, never, never give up”.
3. Test close a prospect. “If I could answer that point to your complete satisfaction, would you go ahead and buy today?”
4. One £200,000 deal produces the same commission as 20 £10,000 deals.
5. Imply urgency with every thing you say, especially in the way that you say it. More deals go to the sales associate that can get their prospects to move fast. Best deals go to prospects that can move fastest. Tell them.
6. “Exactly, and that is why this is a must buy now”…
7. You lead by asking well thought out questions that lead gently to an end goal.
8. “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult. Warren Buffett
9. Bring the objection up before they do. This will dissolve it and turn it to a positive.
10. Get a client set up that you will ring him urgently and first with any great offer that comes in. Give him an early decider advantage.